Who We Are:
Aspirational Beauty Marketing (ABM), LLC, is an entrepreneurial company backed by Guthy|Renker; who has discovered and developed dozens of well-loved, high quality consumer products in the beauty, skincare, entertainment and wellness categories. Guthy|Renker has more than 20 years of product development, branding and marketing success.
The ABM team is responsible for a portfolio of Legendary and Growth capacity brands: IT Cosmetics, Specific Beauty, Smile Actives, WEN by Chaz Dean, Principal Secret, Natural Advantage and Sheer Cover. Our portfolio of brands will continue to evolve and grow with time.
We are currently seeking a Senior Manager of Paid Social to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is resourceful with an exceptional work ethic and a roll up your sleeves mentality. This is an exciting new role for an individual with a passion for creating digital demand across top paid social channels (with an emphasis on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest) for multiple emerging and legacy health and beauty brands.
As Sr. Manager, Paid Social, you will be in a critical role focusing on the development, planning and execution of acquisition marketing strategies for multiple brands. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of a campaign as well as the overall Paid Social strategy. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of identifying and acquiring new customers through top paid social channels to drive profitable growth.
Who You Are:
- A true team player with the ability to collaborate well with many stakeholders
- Demonstrated skills in performance marketing and online customer acquisition
- Self-directed and results oriented. You love to exceed goals and take on new
- You like a challenge and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment; always eager to learn more and broaden your
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Data-driven with a consumer-first focus. You have a strong track record of using analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive growth for direct-to-consumer subscription product/services.
- Passionate about direct
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Driven by details. You’re meticulous, thorough, and organized
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive strategy and execution of multiple brands with a core focus on performance and re- engagement marketing efforts as we continue to scale growth, expand channel mix, and drive lifetime value.
- Optimize social acquisition campaigns using levers including customer targeting, content, creative and bid optimization across your portfolio of brands.
- Collaborate with team to inform them of campaign performance and strategize on creative development with mobile-first, customer-centric direction. You understand the customer and what drives them to purchase and are always open to testing and learning.
- Work with team to report and analyze campaign performance, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis; develop insights and make recommendations for action and opportunities.
- Analyze the results and make optimization recommendations while the media is live and use historical data to improve results for the next buying cycle
- As a leader, provide strategic direction and strategy of campaign and creative performance from a customer growth perspective. Identify new opportunities and provide strategic recommendations to drive growth within digital acquisition channels (including emerging or new media channels)
- Prepare advertising testing schedules and timelines for brand onboarding, campaign launch, and ongoing account optimization and maintenance
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of Paid Social advertising experience with a track record of crafting, planning, and executing customer acquisition campaigns to drive transformative business results.
- Knowledge of Facebook’s advertising algorithm, audience segments, bidding strategies, and scaling techniques
- Track record of efficient campaigns that are conversion based (NOT engagement focused i.e. likes, comments, shares, etc., while understanding the differences)
- Clear understanding of difference between branding and direct response social initiatives
- Experience working with Facebook sales and customer success teams to mitigate / resolve issues
- Deep understanding of Facebook’s advertising creative standards
- Experience managing budgets, setting & tracking KPIs.
- Self-starter who can power through ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic entrepreneurial environment.